SAJE French Doors
Doors with contemporary high-performance
French doors are ideal for a wide range of uses, particularly when you want to maintain a traditional feel. Beautifully suited to open up conservatories or to make a unique design statement within your home.
SAJE UPVC French doors have a classic appearance with all the benefits of contemporary PVC-U double-glazing.
Indoor opening allows you to make the most of your patio space or you can maximise your room's interior with an outward opening mechanism. We know how stunning your French doors will look and that you will want to keep them looking that way for years to come. We also fit our doors with convenient easy to clean internal rebates, so you know your door will look its best with the minimum of effort.
Choosing SAJE gives you peace of mind.
Discover how we give you complete peace of mind:
- Available in a range of sizes up to 2 metres wide, providing an impressive entrance to your garden
- A colour that's right for you - whether you are looking for classic white or elegant cream, or if you prefer the traditional appearance of rosewood or golden oak, we have the ideal colour for you
- A consistent style across your home - 'sight lines' are designed to match the windows of your home. This means you can easily achieve a consistent style and still retain the individual character and appeal of your doors
- A choice of styles - Traditional sculptured 'ovolo' or contemporary straight-edged 'chamfered' frame styles and a choice of external/internal opening options mean you can tailor the finish of your French doors to your individual taste
- Convenient low threshold - for a smooth, seamless transition between outdoors and indoors and easy access to your home for prams and wheelchair users. It also means your doors are fully compliant with Part M of the Building Regulations
- Ultimate energy-efficiency - high-tech triple weather seals keep you free from draughts, bringing you peace, quiet and warmth!
About our Appointments!
If we supply you with a quotation, you will not be followed up, we will leave you alone to make up your own mind, we do not sell double glazing to you, you buy double glazing from us - this is a promise.
Above all, we understand that your home is your most important asset and that nothing must be allowed to go wrong with your double glazing, hence our company motto 'nihil summimus - assume nothing'.
You can contact us by telephone on 01329 835 836 by email: email@example.com or you can use the button below to request an appointment via our online form.