UPVC Flush Fit Doors Hampshire, Sussex, South of England
Improve the appearance, energy efficiency and security of your home.
The contemporary styling of our flush fitting PVC-U doors includes a slimmer frame, giving a sleek, unobtrusive appearance and maximising the area of glass in your doors. That means more natural light in your home and a clearer view of the outdoors for you.
The aesthetics of your doors can be enhanced to match the architectural style of your home with a range of stylish accessories that help you to create an individual look that perfectly complements your property.
Choosing SAJE UPVC gives you peace of mind.
SAJE UPVC is the UK's leading UPVC specialist, bringing customers greater choice, higher quality and more value for money.
Discover how we give you complete peace of mind:
- Decorative features to suit the style of your home - choose clean-cut lines or a more decorative, traditional finish
- Exceptional energy efficiency - Multi-chambered frame cross sections keep cold air out and warm air in for maximum technical performance
- A+12 -G BFRC Window Energy Ratings (WER) specifications - to meet all needs and budgets
- Design engineering for built-in security - frames with beads on the inside and the latest locking technology for your peace of mind
- Maximum ventilation - designed to enable air to circulate constantly, keeping your home fresh and appealing
- The size and colour to suit your home - each door is produced individually. Plus we offer a wide range of colours, so you can be sure to find the ideal design
- Easy to clean and maintain from within your home
About our Appointments!
If we supply you with a quotation, you will not be followed up, we will leave you alone to make up your own mind, we do not sell double glazing to you, you buy double glazing from us - this is a promise.
Above all, we understand that your home is your most important asset and that nothing must be allowed to go wrong with your double glazing, hence our company motto 'nihil summimus - assume nothing'.
You can contact us by telephone on 01329 835 836 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use the button below to request an appointment via our online form.